Friday 18 July 2014

Veteran Artiste Alariwo of Africa Shot 4 Times By Armed Robbers

Veteran Artiste Alariwo of Africa Shot 4 Times By Armed Robbers Veteran Nigerian artiste Alariwo of Africa was attacked and shot at by armed robbers.
The incident took place at the Winners Castles orphanage in Ibadan, Oyo, which is run by the singer’s sister, Kenny Aiyeola.
Alariwo, whose real name is Rotimi Martins, narrated the incident to NigerianFilms.com. Alariwo said,
“I run an orphanage home with my sister (Kenny Aiyeola), which is located behind (Yinka) Ayefele’s house (in Ibadan). I was going home with my sister after a busy day, and before we could close the gate, some men came out with guns and I quickly put my car on reverse and sped off.
“My car hit the gate in the process, but I escaped with four bullet wounds.”
The singer has been discharged from the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment