Wednesday 16 July 2014

Andre Johnson Finally Explains Why He Cut Off His Penis

Andre Johnson Finally Explains Why He Cut Off His Penis
Andre Johnson, the rapper who cut off his penis has finally broken his silence over the bizarre incidence.
After severely injuring himself from a fall when he leaped from a second level building in April, Andre severed his manhood to the shock of everyone. He told E! that he was under the influence of drugs at the time but insisted that he knew what he was doing.

“Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in complete control,” he said. “I cut it off because that was the root of all my problems. My solution to the problem was the realization that sex is for mortals, and I am a god. …Those kinds of activities got me into trouble, and I came here to be a god.”
Johnson whose alias is Christ Bearer is in a group Northstar which was affiliated with the Wu-Tang Clan. Johnson stated that he hadn’t opened up about the incident before because “People perceived me as crazy, so I never wanted to speak wholeheartedly on the matter.”

He revealed that he had been seeing a therapist after his discharge from the hospital where doctors couldn’t re-attach the mutilated manhood. Psychologically, he has been deemed fit. He said he was thankful to God when he awoke in the hospital still alive.
“I didn’t want to kill myself,” Johnson said. “That was just my response to the demons. They were doing their best to get to me, but being alive solidified my thoughts. …I’m alive, penis or no penis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment