Tuesday 24 June 2014

Solange Knowles & Alan Ferguson Engaged After 5 Years Of Dating

Solange Knowles & Alan Ferguson Engaged After 5 Years Of Dating
It seems congratulations may be in order after Alan popped the question, MediaTakeOut reports. Queen bey’s little sis reportedly said yes to her boyfriend of five years, Alan Ferguson on June 23!
 This would be the second engagement for Solange, who was previously married to Daniel Smith, but the two divorced in 2007.
“We co-parent really well,”she told Harpers Bazaar about raising her 9-year-old son Julez. “I’m able to say, ‘I need to finish this album, can you step up and take care of the boy?’”
“Luckily, I dated all of the losers ages ago,” she said. “My love life has been stable for a while. It’s a f*ked-up thing. Without conflict it’s a lot harder to write interesting songs.”

In 2013, Solange said she was actually the one to approach 51-year-old Alan Ferguson.
“Certainly, in the beginning I was the one who approached him so I have always sort of historically been one of those girls that goes after something that I’m into,” the 28-year-old singer said. “I’m not very old school and like, I’m gonna wait on you. Wait for you to approach me type of situation. I have a lot of guy-like quintessential relationship qualities that I have had to work on.”
Congratulations!
so5so2

No comments:

Post a Comment