Thursday 21 August 2014

50 Cent – “I’d Donate $750,000 To ALS If Floyd Mayweather Jr. Can Read One Page Of Harry Potter”

50 Cent – “I’d Donate $750,000 To ALS If Floyd Mayweather Jr. Can Read One Page Of Harry Potter” Well 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather Jr. certainly aren’t the best of friends that they used to be.
The world’s highest paid athlete in a recent interview spoke about how Nelly, T.I. & 50 Cent had tagged along with him for publicity, comments that didn’t sit well with Fif.
Mayweather had said,
What’s so crazy is this: You know, when people are not relevant, and they’re not moving units like they were once moving … you’ve got to realize, I’ve been relevant for 18 years,” Mayweather said. “God has blessed me with an unbelievable talent, with fast feet, fast hands, unbelievable defense and a very, very sharp mind. So I’m thankful for that. Of course, hip-hop artists, they come and go. They come and go. But I’m still here.”
50 wasn’t impressed, and attacked the boxer for being a high-school dropout. Fifty responded saying if Mayweather could read a page out of J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books, he’d donate $750,000 to any ALS charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment