Saturday 18 October 2014

Flavour & Former MBGN Anna Banner Are A Couple! [PHOTO]

Flavour & Former MBGN Anna Banner Are A Couple! [PHOTO]

Singer Flavour has been known to be mysterious about his romantic life.
He has been linked to a number of women, including former Big Brother Africa winner, Dillish Mathews, but it seems the woman who has his heart is Anna Ebiere Banner.
The 2013 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria posted a picture on her Instagram page with the caption:
“Wen u have someone dat encourage u, support u, scolds u, appreciates u, respect u, advice u, reminds u of wat the future holds, play with u, cares abt u, loves u, makes u smile,tells u the truth without looking back, and most importantly draws u closer to God. pls tell me wat else u want!!!.. cuz I have all I need. U make me happy! !☺☺ ur more than awesome. … I pray dat God continues to bless you.@2niteflavour

No comments:

Post a Comment