Monday 21 April 2014

Mo’Cheddah Explains Break From Music : “I Was Beginning To Lose It” Mo’Cheddah Explains Break From Music : “I Was Beginning To Lose It”

Mo’Cheddah Explains Break From Music : “I Was Beginning To Lose It”
Singer Mo’Cheddah has made a return to the music industry after taking a long break with her new single, Destinambari.
Mo’Cheddah, whose real name is Modupe Oreoluwa, had been largely absent from the music scene after her 2011 debut album, Franchise Celebrity.
The singer also quashed reports that she was married. The statement, obtained by NigeriaFilms, reads,
“My break was deliberate. I had done so much. I was in school as well and shortly before I graduated, I was beginning to lose it. I needed the break to get in touch with myself because I did not know what was going on around me anymore.”
“it seemed as if I was rushing through life and I was not learning anything. I just realised that if I did not take that break, I was going to crash and I would not be able to get up again.”
“So, I never got married. I don’t know where the news came from. Even if I got married, why would it slow down my career?”

No comments:

Post a Comment